Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Turning Point

I've been working hellacious hours the past few months and not getting nearly enough sleep. This last weekend my body finally shut down -- I had a migraine on Sunday and slept for 14 hours straight.

I can't even begin to describe how much better I feel! I'm joining Aspen today and getting back on the workout routine.

During my mini-hibernation, I had that same dream again. This time I noticed something though. The random people who are walking along the beach aren't exactly random. I don't recognize any of them. But, it's the same set of people every time. A big old hefty lady wearing a large sun hat carrying a plant watering can, a teenage couple holding hands and splashing each other with their feet, a very tan and skinny mid-40s man wearing a fisherman's hat, and a hairy chubby guy wearing a speedo talking on his mobile phone.

It's just getting weirder and weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment